Saturday, October 8, 2011

Lazy Julie

Another Saturday night and it's just me and my squatter.  I think that's how a lot of my blogs have started.  Oh well that is my life and I will not lie about it.  The fact is I've had more Saturday nights like this than I can count.  I used to get upset but now it's just a fact of life.  Plus I get to decide what TV show to watch and what to eat for dinner. If I want to watch reruns of Law & Order: SVU all day long and eat a chocolate cake for dinner, I can. Tonight it's Game 1 of the Rangers vs Tigers and a little red wine. That's not to shabby.

So let's talk a little TV.  My new favorite shows are as follows:
  • Prime Suspect on NBC - I love Marie Bello in this. She is a bitch and I love that.
  • Suburgatory on ABC - I can't believe that Jeremy Sisto is sexy. All it took was him being a TV father, gaining weight and a beard. Yum!!!
  • Mad Fashion on Bravo - Chris March, SNAP!

The TV shows that I like but can't believe I do, are as follows:
  • Happy Endings on ABC 
  • Whitney on NBC
Why am I watching them? What is wrong with me? They both are really stupid. I feel so much superior after the show. Maybe that's why I like them?

Today was my complete lazy day.  I slept late and then watched everything I DVR'd over the past week.  Man, I love wizzing through those shows.  Then it was a nice 1 1/2 hour nap.  I did manage to do a little cleaning.  This past week was really busy so all I wanted to do was rest. And rest I did.  Good Saturday.  I honor of my day of leisure, soundtrack theme is laziness.




The laziest man on TV.
Thanks for reading my blog! Enjoy!
Go Rangers!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment