Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Greatest game ever!

Yes, I am slacker. Well actually I have not been feeling good.  My allergies were bringing me down all week.  Even as I sit here, I am still feeling puny.

Dating - nope.  Ever heard of the Dust Bowl of the 1930's?  Well, I am the dating equivalent. 

The main thing on my mind this past week was Rangers post season baseball.  Not sure if I've mentioned this but I LOVES me some baseball.  Like, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. When I graduated from college, I sent my resume to the Rangers like every 3 months and as you can see, they never took me up on the offer.  But I believe that things happen for a reason. It's all good because I've been to my share of games over the last 20 odd years.  Good times!

Not a lot on my mind. This blog is short but sweet. For today's soundtrack the theme is baseball.  Go Rangers!! Enjoy!



Finally made it to Harry's house in 2002 with my sisters.

Oh Bruce you were one sexy man in a baseball cap.

Baseball & Kevin Costner - YES please!

One Charlie Sheen movie I loved.

Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment