Thursday, June 28, 2012

Today My Life Begins

Hello!!
Soooooo, I'm not lost.  I've just been pretty much a bum. The only things I've done is work and go to Zumba class.

True be told, I've been kinda down. It took awhile to figure out why and then it dawned on me. A couple of months ago I declared that I would no longer hope or pray to meet someone. After 20 years, I was tired and depressed of not seeing a result.  Hence declaration time.  I felt like Michael Scott.

After my declaration, I was okay with it. Truly I was. A few weeks later, guess what came creeping in?  Sadness and maybe a little despair. But what was making me sad?  I'm not that bright so it took about another month to realize that I was sad because I no longer have any hope in my life.

I got to the point where I was just a sad sack. Not slashing my wrist sad but just really sad and blah. I had no motivation for anything.  Then light bulb! My declaration backfire and slapped me in the face.  A person can not be okay without any hope in their life. I need hope, we all need hope. 


I've been scared to really to acknowledge it but man, it feels good to get that out in the world. Now it's time to live. Time to bring hope back in my life and get back in the world.  I am putting it out in the world - I want to meet my soul mate.  I am ready to meet this dude and get to living. So today's theme is hope and living. Enjoy!








Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment