Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer TV - Turn It On Again

I loves summer TV. I remember being a kid during the summer and there was nothing but reruns on prime-time TV.  It was okay for awhile but then it got SO boring. But I don't count the daytime reruns because I loved me Addams Family, Father Knows Best, Good Times and Happy Days.  Those were our go to shows. 


It's taken awhile, then huzzah! Some of the cable stations realized the good scripted shows still matter during the summer.  And who does it best?  Well in my opinion, it's USA Network. I am such a huge fan of their line up. Here are my favorites and why.


1. Royal Pains -Hot, smart Dr. working in The Hamptons.




2. Common Law - Two hot cops in L.A.




3. Necessary Roughness - Beautiful, smart psychiatrist treats hot athletes.


If you're not watching these, give them a shot. Each of the shows is funny and smart. Go on, what more do you have to do?  Loved to hear what you think of them.  So for today's soundtrack, our theme is TV. Enjoy!










Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment