Thursday, September 6, 2012

Doctor Doctor

This summer has come and gone and the last time I posted something was in July. Where the hell have I been? Well not dating anyone that's for sure.  Haven't even met anyone. Shocker, I know. Honestly, I have been sick.  I have felt horrible all summer.  I have no idea what is really wrong with me.  Part of it is a bad allergy attack but there is something else and I can't put my finger on it.  I'm exhausted all the time and I am beginning to feel like Dorothy on Golden Girls when she was sick and the doctors couldn't find anything wrong with her. I've missed my Zumba classes because I have absolutely no energy. I go to work and then come straight home and lounge on my couch because driving wipes out all my energy.  Plus the reason I know that something is up with me is because I have never been so diligent on eating healthier.

After a couple of trips to see my doctor, I did find out that I am Vitamin D deficient so I am taking a huge dose of Vitamin D (500,000 mg) but still feel like poo.  Oh did I mention that I had my blood tested for West Nile too?  I'm not overreacting, it's that I work in a hot zip where they are spraying and I have been bitten several times.  It's been two weeks and I am still waiting on my results.  Fingers crossed.

All in all, I am just a big ol mess.  My 42nd year really has not been super but I am being positive. I have to keep telling myself that I will not have West Nile and that I will start feeling better. I need to feel better. I wanna live!!

I will try my hardest to get back on the blogging track. Today's soundtrack theme is doctors. I've seen you too many times and need to stop meeting like this.  Enjoy!







Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment