Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Things Can Only Get Better

I am finally getting over a cold. What?!! I haven't had a cold in about 10 years. I forgot how much they suck.  Here's a financial tip based on my recent situation.  Invest in a company that produces tissues and chicken noodle soup. 

Actually, it couldn't have come at a better time because the weather sucked and I (along with the entire city) was a shut-in for a couple of days. It was dark, dreary and made for some great afternoon naps. And I know that got some good sleep because many a time I woke up drooling all over the place. I was pretty much dead to the work. 

It's been about a week and I somewhat feeling like a person. Not 100%, maybe about 75%. I am just ready to get through the day without coughing up my lungs or snotting up all day long.

So here's to feeling better soon and to that lovely spring tiime that is so close yet far away. Enjoy!







Thanks for reading my blog!
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment