Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Those Aren't Pillow!

Yes I am a slacker!  I can't believe I let another month go by without blogging.  There really isn't an excuse. I am just lazy with a capital LAZY.   It's not like I am dating someone or anything. As I told one of a friend of my today, my dating pool is now circling the drain. Gulg, gulg, gulg.

It's two days away from Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner.  Wow!!  It still stuns me how fast the year just flew by me.  I am excited to spend the day with my family.  A bunch of us will be starting the morning at the Turkey Trot.  2nd year in a row for us. Then it's off to my sister B's house for our Thanksgiving lunch.  I am in charge of the salad, drinks and ice.  You should know that is code for the person that can't cook. Pretty sad, 41 and really can't cook.  Maybe next year I should take a cooking class?  Nah. If can't blog in a timely manner, what makes me think I can keep up with a class.  So back to the day.  I will be eating like pig and then sleeping like a baby during half-time.  We will end the day with the Cowboys game.  Woo!  That is how you spend a day.

For today's soundtrack I will leave with a little Thanksgiving music and such.





Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment