Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Random thoughts: Perfume, Christmas and Ryan Gosling

Thanksgiving has come and gone and it was a doozy.  Turkey Trot complete - ran it in 44 minutes.  And that was even walking the first 10 minutes.  And now here is the bonus.  WFAA-TV/Channel 8 ran a special on the race and I just so happen to record it. I finally watched it and sure enough, there I was panting my way towards the finish line. I looked like crap but hell, I finished the race. Good times!  Then of course lots o' food that afternoon.  As usual, I ate my weight in food.  But the Cowboys win made me forget that I was feeling like a beached whale.

Then for the our tradition. Black Friday for me, my sisters and nieces.  I was up Friday morning at 3:30am and we were decking the malls about 5am or so. I bought myself a pair of jeans, black pants and this fantastic new perfume.  It was an early Christmas for me.  It was a long day but so much fun.

Speaking of Christmas, I've started some of my Christmas shopping but not even close to being finished. I love this time of year.  Love seeing all the lights at the stores, the music and of course all the eating.  Thank goodness I have been back in the gym.

Not a lot going on with me but just a bunch of random thoughts.
1. I love that Eva Mendez is dating Ryan Gosling.  Two of my favorite people.  I want them to get married and have pretty babies.
2. I am kinda sad that Michael Buble' is taking over as the go to Christmas song crooner. Um, hello?  Anyone remember one fantastic Harry Connick, Jr.?  Don't get me wrong, I do like Mr. Buble' but I have yet to hear any HCJ for the holidays.
3. I finally got a new phone - A Blackberry Torch and I LOVE it!!
4. Am I the only one that isn't watching the Victoria Secret Angels runaway show?

So for today, my soundtrack is going to be as random as my thoughts.








Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment