Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bring on some Football!

Wow, summer is over.  What did I do during all that time?  Oh yeah, lots of work and lots of concerts.  Best summer concert memory - front row at Stone Temple Pilots. Woo!!! Still on my Scott Weiland high.

Now it's time for fall.  Bring on the great temps and football.  Can't wait for the season to start.  This season it will be so different because I joined a fantasy football league at work. I have never done anything like this.  Today was our online draft and it was really scary for me since it was my first time. I made it through but had a few incidents (like not being ready or not paying attention when my pick was taken).  Overall, I have no idear what I am doing. I honestly don't know what to do after the draft but I will just follow the rest of my office friends and copy them.

In honor of today's draft, my soundtrack is sports.  Enjoy!!

Bring it on!

Great movie!  
So 80's but so funny!

What a great show!
Brings backs lots o'memories of the Panhandle.

This is from their album "Sports", so it kinda counts.

Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment