Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Running on faith.

So I am watching the Millionaire Matchmaker reunion special tonight and I am bawling like a baby.  Why?  Because at the very end, one of her client's just proposed to the woman that he met through the matchmaking service.  It was so sweet and here I am, in my jammies, boo-hooing like a baby.  And not out of jealousy but because it was they were the sweetest couple.  They were so perfect and you could see how much they loved each other.  It gave me so much hope.  

The theme for tonight's soundtrack is hope and faith. Hope & faith that I finally meet the man of my dreams and best friend.  Anyone that is reading this, I would appreciate it any prayers, good vibes and thoughts. Let's get me a man!




Thanks for reading by blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment