Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas wrapping up my shopping

It's 12/14 and I have not really started any Christmas shopping. I've done a few things but I am so behind.  I start working on a list of ideas and then I get distracted. I either start messing around on Facebook, start reading a book or watching a really lame Christmas movie on Lifetime.   Oh why do I get sucked into those?  My favorites are Comfort and JoyRecipe for a Perfect Christmas and last but not least, Undercover Christmas.  All of which are the cheesiest of the cheesy.  I've seen them twice all ready.  So I better buckle down and get to business.  Christmas will be here before I know it.

For today's soundtrack my theme is Christmas. Hopefully it will get me in the spirit to finish my shopping. Enjoy!

Oh my loves!

Puts me in a great mood!

Love this version!


Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment