Sunday, December 11, 2011

Let's get physical for $2

I have joined the revolution. Yes, I have started going to Zumba class.  I've only been twice this week but I am totally loving it.  I am sore but not where I can't get out of bed or walk. The good thing is, the studio is down the street from me (okay more like 2 exits down but close enough) and the classes are at night. I am so ready to go back.  The lessons are only $2.00.  Can you believe that?

Here is the funny thing.  I am built like a boy, meaning I have no hips or curves so I feel like a piece of spaghetti trying to move.  Don't get me wrong, I am a pretty decent dancer but I can't dance like this.  I kinda feel like a stripper doing some of these moves but a dorky stripper who would not make any money.  I also feel a little self conscience when I am doing all the sexy moves because I am such a goober in real life.  I was like Baby the first time that Johnny tried to teach her how to dance.   But that will not stop me.  I am going to Zumba myself into a chica with a cute booty and some killer abs.  Woo!

My workout inspiration is today's soundtrack theme. Enjoy!

Who can beat $2 a Zumba lesson?!


I have no idea what language this is but get 
to 4:30 and that is pretty much me during class.

Der!

 

My plan for at least twice a week.

My song after the workout!

Stay warm and thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment