Monday, January 9, 2012

Fashion Monday

Let's hear it for shopping. I finally was able to check out the new H&M store at Northpark Center.  I was so excited. I had no idea what to expect.  I purposely didn't go to their website so that I could be surprised.  It was much bigger than I thought.  I made my way through all the sales racks ($5 items - I am gonna love this store) and then took my time through the regular priced items. And what a bonanza.  I found some really great items. All for about $50 and bonus, nothing was sale so that means, this little chica will be able to shop there so much more often than I thought.  Here's my loot:

Gonna try to wear a flower - channeling my inter Carrie Bradshaw.

Looks kinda plain but really cute.

This is black cardigan but I took a crappy picture.


For today's soundtrack, it's fashion. Enjoy the tunes!







Thanks for reading my blog.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment