Sunday, January 15, 2012

I live with an Animal

The other day my friend at work, Tobi (but I calls her Tob's) were talking about our pets.  We both have male pets. She has a dog name Belvedere and of course you know my squatter, Oliver.

After about 10 - 15 minutes we came to the following conclusions.  Our male pets are the equivalent of really bad boyfriends.
1. They only sleep with you when they want to.
2. They poop and smell your house and don't even spray any air freshener.
3. They don't have a job.
4. They sleep most of time.
5. They leave a huge mess i.e. shed like no body's business.

Our lesson here is the only way we will accept this type of behavior is in pet. Maybe that's why we these little fur babies so that we know what not to accept in a relationship. So for today's soundtrack, the theme is pets.  Enjoy!






Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment