Tuesday, January 17, 2012

9 to 5 - Not really but loving it

As usual, not a long going on in the personal life.  Nothing on the dating website front. It's scary as usual. What's new with that?  But I have found 2 websites that have helped me pass the time away.

http://shitgirlssay.com/ - I hope you don't get offended by this but hi-larious!
http://pinterest.com/ - So addictive!  Wish there was more time in the day to read everything on this.

Working a lot but loving it.  Our company opened a beer garden and restaurant right next door to the theater about 2 weeks ago. Someone asked me if it was going to be tough to work for 2 venues?  My answer - Heck no, it's job security.  After 3 lay-offs, it's a blessing to have a job.  So bring it on.  I am excited when I get up in the morning and head to work. I thank God every morning that I get to do so.

Today's soundtrack theme is working.  So happy that I am. Woo!!  Enjoy it!



Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment