Monday, March 26, 2012

I drink alone


I made a big decision in my life.  It's been something that I've been thinking about for the couple of weeks or so.  It's a big step and I am not sure if I am gonna regret it but here goes.  For the last 10 years for so, I have been praying pretty much every day to meet and marry the man of my dreams.  And no dice, not even close. My decision: I am gonna stop praying for it.  I've lost faith on that aspect.  Maybe I am just not meant to have anyone? It's not easy for me to do this but I think I have to face the reality.  I just might be on a solo gig.  The world is my stage and I am on it alone but still fabulous. Now if I could just get a make-up and hair person to follow me around at all time.

What if there isn't anyone out there for me?   All my years of single-hood, I've never had anyone say to me "I have the perfect person for you".  Not one!  Nor I don't remember the last time I had a date or the last time I met someone that I truly connected with but I can remember all the goobers, creeps and jerks that I've dated over the last 10 years.  It's a long, sad list.  Actually, it's a list of depressing dates. I don't wish that on anyone, not even my enemies. So goodbye online dating, you've been completely worthless so suck it!

It's time for today's theme. Going and being solo.  Enjoy!






Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment