Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sugar Sugar

Holy Cats!
I am soooooo tired. Over the last month and a half, I have made a commitment to attend at least 1 Zumba class a week and 1 day with my trainer.  Actually there have been weeks where I have done 2 classes a week and training.  I've stuck to it and so here I sit exhausted but feeling good about myself.

I am starting to see a difference except my belly.  I can't seem to lose that gut.  I've always had a belly even as a kid.  Plus it would help if I would stop eating cupcakes.  Society Bakery is walking distance from my office so it's so easy to take a break and grab a sweet, delicious, sugary, awesome yellow and chocolate frosted covered cupcake.  Droooooollll!!! I have a weakness for all things sweet.

I think today's theme should be sweets.  I heart it and I'm not sorry that I do.  Enjoy!







Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment