Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happy Anniversary to me!

There was a major milestone for me yesterday.  March 28, 2012 was my one year anniversary at my job.  Woo!!Hoo!!  Happy Anniversary to me!!!  I celebrated with some really good cupcakes.  Honestly I think that yellow cupcakes with chocolate frosting is just about the best thing ever.

2009 - 2011 were not the best years of my career life.  I survived two lay-offs in 2 years and about of 13 months or so of unemployment. Thank you God!!  It was a tough, horrible experience and I wouldn't wish it on anyone not even my worst enemy.

I have been so lucky at this job and wake up every day happy to be there.  One thing that I think about almost every day, "I get paid to do this! How sweet is this?"  Being a publicist isn't curing cancer but I get to work for a place that makes people so happy.  I don't have a job, I have but a career I love.

Since this is my only anniversary, I am going to rejoice in it.  Today's theme is my anniversary. Enjoy!!!




Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment