Monday, April 23, 2012

I lost 3 pounds! Boom! Boom!

I love going to my Zumba classes.  If I could go every day, I would.  Heck I think I would like to even run a Zumba studio.  How much fun would it be to help people reach their goals and to get them healthy?   As much as  I love, I still  pretty much suck at it.  I feel like a stripper that has 2 left feet. I really wish I could But I still love going because I come out sweating like a ho' in church.

I started going in December and so far I have lost 3 pounds and I can tell a difference in how my clothes are fitting me.  The love handles are now infatuation handles. Next up, getting the top of my thighs to stop touching.  I think I am up to the challenge.  3 pounds doesn't sound like a lot since I see all the commercials that advertise losing a ton a weight by taking a pill and not doing a damn thing.  Okay, they don't say damn but that's the basic jist.

Anyhoos, 3 pounds is pretty good especially since over the last 2 months or so, I have been in love with cupcakes. Maybe it's lust?  Either way - yeah for cupcakes! So much so that I've been making them, taking them to work and making everyone partake in my new obsession.  But that is coming to a halt.  Now I just have to stay out of the nice little bakery down the street.

Okay kids, today's soundtrack theme is Zumba.  Our instructor has some great music and it just makes me happy. Enjoy!

Did you ever see Dance with Me?  Loved it!!!




Ah Little Richard - the Architect of Rock 'n Roll!  Woo!!
 
Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment