Monday, March 4, 2013

I quit!

Big doins' in Julie land.  After my diagnosis, I took a long hard look at my life.  I realized that 2012 basically was one big suckfest!  And 2013 wasn't looking any better.  As I told you before, it seemed like I was sick all the time.  A few days after my diagnosis, I decided that I needed a huge change.

What was I doing with my life? Where am I going?  What do I want to?  So I walked into work and gave my notice. And get this, I don't have a clue as to where I am going to land. Yes I quit my job without a net.

Am I scared? No, not at all. I am really excited to see what's out there for me.  All I know is that I want to be blessing to whatever company hires me.  Now don't get me wrong, I will go temp in the meantime and continue to figure out my next step.

For the first time in I don't know how long, I am truly and completely happy.  Shaking things can be good for the soul.  Every morning I wake up with a purpose. Here's to throwing caution to the wind and living. So like a snow globe, the theme is shaking things up. Enjoy!!







Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment