Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Carrie Diaries - Must Watch!

Is anyone watching The Carrie Diaries on the CW?  I am completely obsessed with this show. I read the book a couple of years ago and now I am completely hooked on the show. Granted it doesn't stick to the book, which is a good thing because it broke my heart.

Why do I love this show so much?  Let me break it down.

  1. I love that it's set in the 80's. It makes me wish that I had Carrie's cute wardrobe.
  2. The music is fantastic. Not only do they use original music but they also use some great cover songs.
  3. I love AnnaSofia Robb - she does such a great job as Carrie.
  4. You know how much I love writing in my journal and does one Carrie Bradshaw. 
  5. And let's not forget about her purse. That amazing purse!  Me want.



If you haven't watched it, give it a chance. I hope you do.  So today's soundtrack theme is totally 80's in honor of The Carrie Diaries. Enjoy!






Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment