Friday, April 8, 2011

I need to Move

So the Wailers concert was greatness.  I did actually choke up a few times.  Yes, I know I am geek and I've accepted it.  I am a Bob Marley fan so it was just a cool thing for me to see. And not as much herbal as I expected.

This weekend is going to be a busy one. Tonight I went to Vision's - The Women's Expo at the Irving Convention Center.  Let me just say, that the CC is really cool.  I am so glad that Irving finally has something nice.  Back to the expo, I went to each and every booth.  I signed up to have a free home organization consultation.  Fingers crossed.  Got a nice little sample of goods for my squatter from the nice folks from PETCO. 

Tomorrow I really need to hit boot camp.  I haven't worked out since last week.  I need to get back on schedule.  I hope I don't pass out.  Then it's off to a jewelry party at my Sister, I's house.  Fun!!!

Sunday, I will be getting my church on and then are you sitting down, I am going to a Drag Brunch.  I have no idea what to expect but it should be interesting.  I am going with a couple of friends that I met here at my complex.  Expect details and maybe some pictures.

All right kiddos, that is pretty much I have for now.  I must get to boot camp tomorrow.  I need some major motivation to get my butt in the gym and that is my soundtrack theme today.  Enjoy!







Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment