Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm filled with Happy Happy Joy Joy

It's Sunday night and I am getting ready for a crazy week ahead.  I am gonna be a busy girl this week.  I remember back in the day (when I lived in the land of unemployment) when I didn't have a life.  It just seems like yesterday that my life was consumed with reality TV and all the online reading I could get my hands on and now I have the life I've wanted for so long.  I'm going (and have been going) to so many happy hours, events and of course concerts. I feel like such a socialite. Look at me,  I have a life!  Woo!Hoo!

Today has been another crazy day.  Woke up late because last night I went to the Dallas Mavericks playoff game with my company.  How lucky am I?  So this morning, I just a little late getting my church on.  What a great service!  Afterwards, I worked on music for Juliana's golf tournament this Saturday.  It's going to be a rockin' good time.  I have to make a confession, I was bad.  I headed to Kohl's to purchase some clothes. And I mean, charge some clothes.  I need to look cute if I am going out now.  Then Sunday night dinner with my family.  Can I just say, dinner outside by the pool is a great way to spend the evening. 

I've been so busy over the last few weeks and it's been such blessing. I believe in my heart that things happen for a reason.  I am pinching myself each time I go to work.  When I was unemployed and I kept getting doors slammed on me, I keep wondering why I wasn't getting those jobs.  It was driving me crazy and I was so upset after each let down that I was feeling like such a loser. But now that I have settled into this job, I know that I was meant to wait 8 months for this gig.  So for today's soundtrack, the theme is joy!  Enjoy!







Thanks for reading my blog.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment