Thursday, April 14, 2011

I've had some Good Times

Holy Cow!  I haven't written since last Friday. What!?!?!??  Well, I've been getting a life.  I can say that my new job is getting me out in the world. And in the wise words of one Martha Stewart, "It's a good thing."  I've had such a good time it's scary. 

Along with going to some great shows, I've been going out to all kinds of events.  Good stuff!  I still don't have the pictures from the Drag Brunch.  I am hoping to get those soon.

Last night was a fantastic night.  I started it out with dinner at Gloria's with a couple of friends then we headed out to see Marina and the Diamonds and Ishi.  Both were fantastic!!  It was a great show.  Lots of dancing and lots of fun.  You are going to hear more from these two. 

Besides going out and working, life is good.  Tonight I am working on putting together some music for the golf tournament next Saturday. I can't believe that it's just around the corner.  It seems like we just started talking about it and now it's here.  If you know anyone that wants to help out, please have them visit http://www.girlpower2cure.org/golf

So today's soundtrack theme is about feeling good.




Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment