Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm off to the Safari Disco Club

What is wrong with people and driving?  I didn't realize that using a turn signal was now optional.  I can't believe how many people just expect us to read their minds and know when they are going to turn.  How rude of us not to know that.  And to all those people that can't seem to remember that which lane they are supposed to be in, get off the phone and start paying attention to your lane.  Eyes on your own paper, geesh! 

Since I've been back to work, my poor little squatter is getting a little sad.  He's so social and now that I am not  home, he's having a tough time. He used to jump at the chance to sit and sleep on my lap but when I come home late, he wants nothing to do with me.  I really think it's time to get my cat a cat.  He needs a little sister.  So, I am hoping that in the next few weeks that I find one for him.

It's Thursday night and it's been a great week.  A great music filled week.  I've gone to a couple of shows and I have four more shows this weekend.  Tonight I am going to see Yelle and French Horn Rebellion. So for today's soundtrack, it's music from some of the shows from this week.  I hope love you them as much as I do.






Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment