Sunday, April 24, 2011

Stomp for Easter!

Happy Easter!
I can't believe it's all ready here. This year is just whizzing by me. My whirlwind concert week is winding down. Tonight it's the Psychedelic Furs.  Yes, the same ones that sang that fantastical iconic song "Pretty in Pink".  I am so excited!  I remember watching the movie and wanting so much to be as cute a Molly Ringwald.  I wanted her cute car too!  But I could do without the dress. Really, it wasn't that pretty.  It was more like a pink boring sack.  It's going to be great night to get my 80's on!


Yesterday we had the 2nd Annual Golf for a Cure in honor of Juliana.  It was such a great and emotional day.  I will write another post specifically on this tomorrow.  Still gathering my thoughts and emotions today.


Since it's Easter Sunday, today's soundtrack is God rawkin' music.  Enjoy!


 




Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment