Thursday, May 5, 2011

All by myself - boo!

I don't know what to write about today.  My love for Blake Shelton and Adam Levine or how I am feeling down about friendship.  I guess today it's the sadness I feel about friends - loosing them and them moving on.  I don't know how to explain it but I will try.  I look around and all my closest friends have moved on and gotten a life.  Then I look at my life and I am the female Peter Pan.  Everyone has chosen a path that includes a husband, family, carpools, teacher conferences and play-dates.  Then I look at myself, my next big decision is if I should get another cat to keep Oliver company.  Or what kind of cereal I should try.  I live like a child. I'm like Seinfeld without the annoying neighbor.  And I am just as funny as he is but I can't perform on command.  Okay maybe not as funny but I can make a few people giggle.

Then there are the friends that I thought were friends but come to find out that it was just a friendship of conveniece so when I need them, they are not there.  Or if I can't do anything for them anymore, they don't need me.  Maybe I am being a baby.  So what, I want to feel sorry for myself right now.  Sometimes you just have to do that.  Tomorrow will be a better day but for today, my soundtrack is feeling sorry for myself.






Thanks for reading my blog. 
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh Jules don't be sad. We still have to celebrate the B-day with you! When are you ever coming over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristy! I would love too! How about Saturday - I think the drugstore is calling my name. :)

    ReplyDelete