Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Clap Your Hands for Random Thoughts

Total random thoughts today so get ready.

Who is watching "The Voice"?  Raise your hand.  I have been on board since the beginning. I have always loved Adam Levine but now my love is being tested by one smoking hot, Blake Shelton. Hubba, Hubaa!  I've never heard any of his music.  But after watching the show, holy moly - I want me a tall drink of water like Blake Shelton.  GRR!!!!!  I no longer live in the country but I tell you what, I wouldn't mind me a country boy like him.

I found the cheapest toy for my squatter Oliver.  What is it?  It's a long ribbon.  He's has been playing with it for the last week.  If I knew that was all it would take, I wouldn't have spent so much dough on those cat toys that are sitting in the corner.

Work is great. Loving it!  Lots of great things going on with it.  I am so lucky!!!!

I just have to brag.  Yesterday, my 12 year old niece was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society.  We all went to the ceremony and then to dinner to celebrate.  I am so proud of her.  I know she worked so hard for that.  I hope she knows how proud we are all of her.

Since it's a random post here are some great random songs that are rocking my world. Enjoy!




Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment