Thursday, May 5, 2011

My day is Looking Up

Thank you for letting me rant  in my last post.  I needed to get it off my chest and I do feel better.  I talked it over with my good friend "T" and she helped me see things a little clearer. 

So things are rawink' at work.  I am loving my job and I am seeing some results from my hard work.  It is so nice to be with a company that is so stress-free.  I've been working hard but because I love it, it doesn't seem like I am working.  How lucky am I?

I am so ready for Friday and not because the work week is ending but because I am going to Barnes & Noble for a book signing.  My favorite author, Jen Lancaster will be there. It's been on my calendar for five months and I can't believe it's finally here.  I am so excited, I can't wait!  I have no idea what I am going to wear.  I know I need to look really cute and preppy.  And what am I going to say to her?  I need to be very witty because she is a so freakin' funny.  What if I am so funny that she decides that she wants to hang out with me and then we become BFF's? Oh, the possibilities.  Did I mention that I am a total dork?

It's been a better day.  So here a few songs that are lifting my spirits today.






Thanks for reading my blog.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment