Thursday, May 19, 2011

I have no snappy title today.

Wow! Where have I been?  Working and loving it. I can't believe that it's been over a week since I last blogged.  And I've had something to do almost every night.  I've had a wedding, a surprise party for my sister, a couple of happy hours, a few shows and a couple of nights out with the girls.  Busy good times. 


Even though I am a social butterfly, I've had a chance to watch my stories.  I am loving The Voice!!!  I have a few disagreements on who they have chosen but I will let it slide since I love the show so much.  This weekend, I plan on hitting the rest of my DVR'd shows.  I think I have like 15 hours sitting there.  I can't wait. It will be me and my little slacker doing a some major vegging.  This of course, after the two back to back shows I have on Friday and Saturday night. 


I don't think I have theme today for the soundtrack so I will just give you some good tunes.  Enjoy!

This is my newest crush.


Just saw her on Monday night.


Saw this group a couple of weekends ago.  Loved them!!!


Thanks for reading my blog.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment