Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cheesy L-O-V-E

As you know, I am 41 and single.  I am still doing the online dating thing but lately it's made me want to slash my wrists.  I am not joking. It's scary out there.  I know that some people think I make up what I receive or who contacts me but I am not.  The last few months have been down right pitiful. I decided to share my pain with you.  I will be kind and not include the photos but I will give you their i.d. and a description.  So enjoy my misery.

Guy #1 - peruviancowboy: That's pretty much all I can say.
Guy #2 - stachdaddy:  you guessed it, this dude has a mustache.  But not any regular mustache but a creepy, flesh colored mustache.  GROSS!
Guy #3 - Texdaddy: who is about 300 pounds
Guy #4: Mrtunafish: What? Oh and his first date would be at a zoo.

This is my life people.  Pretty darn sad.  But I still have hope.  I found this website: http://notebookoflove.com/ and follow their twitter account. I know to some people it might think it's a little cheesy but it helps me.

Since I am still looking for the One, today's soundtrack is love and hopefulness.  Cheesy, yes but who cares.  Hope you enjoy it.

Great make-out song. Was that out loud?

Holy cats!  I forgot about this song!


Love everything he does.

Oh Reverend - sing it!

Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment