Friday, August 26, 2011

I am not Jaded

The other day I read this article on ew.com called "When bad relationships ruin great music..."  As I was reading it I tried to think of those songs that fell into that category for me.  But I couldn't think of any.  Why is that?  I guess it's because as bad as all those relationships were, I still can't bring myself not to still like the music.  That's how much I love music.  Even a bad break-up can't make me forget about a great song.  I guess I'm weird that way. 

Since I didn't have any songs that fell into the above category I've decided that today's soundtrack will be based on songs that remind me of old boyfriends. They are not all romantic, they just remind of that certain person.  I hope you enjoy this.  I would love to know if you are like me or the article. 

This reminds of my boyfriend at UTA.

I think of my high school sweetheart when I hear this one.
It came out about the time he dumped me.

This reminds of a guy I dated in high school.
I hate to admit this but I only went out with him
so that I would ensure have a 
homecoming date during my senior year.
Come on, I was 17 and on the Drill Team.
I didn't want to be the only girl without a date.

The first older guy I dated.
A marine and a bit of a bad boy.

The one that got away.

The first really younger guy I dated.

Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment