Saturday, June 11, 2011

I don't want to be a Heat Miser

When I was in the 7th grade we had a health teacher that told us that women glisten, men perspire and horses sweat.  Well, I am not a girly girl, so I am glistening like a horse right now.   This summer is going to be so brutal. AHH!!!  At work, my sweet car doesn't get to sit in a nice, cool garage so I have to park in a regular parking lot and walk to my office.  Can I just say walking from my car to my office is crazy nuts.  I drop 5 pounds each way.  Of course, I put them back on because I also eat like a horse.

Today was my ritual cleaning day and  90210 marathon.  I love the smell of pinesol.  It's been a busy cleaning, checkbook balancing and bill paying kind of day.  There hasn't been much thinking today so I got that going for me.

Not a long going on so I will end with today's soundtrack. Enjoy!






Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment