Friday, July 15, 2011

I will stay calm when I Drive

Not sure what to write about today.  Haven't really done a lot this week.  I've been reading my book, "To Kill A Mockingbird" and hoping to finish soon because we are wrapping up our book club on Monday. It's getting so good. Once we finish the book, we are going to watch the movie. Can't wait!

Okay, I know what to write.  Everyday I drive to work I see people making the stupidest decisions as they drive.  I think the little stick on the left-hand side of the steering wheel can be used quite often, not just right before you make the turn.  Also, if you are going to pull out in front of me, you might want to go faster than me.  And what about driving with headphones on?  Isn't that dangerous or stupid?  I am going to say stupidly dangerous. 

I am trying really hard to be calm and not plow down the next moron that makes a stupid mistake.  I've decided that we should make some kind of invention that can be used in your car that tells a driver they are being an idiot.  What I mean is, maybe a digital screen that reads "Hey moron in the black range rover (TXB 185), next time use a signal when you move into the lane".  But then I realized that 1) How would you type it in?  Maybe it can be voice actived?  and 2)If they aren't paying attention to the road then why would they pay attention to a digital sign?  So I guess I will just remain calm, put some great music on and drive safely.

So today's theme is driving. Enjoy!




Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment