Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Jem is truly outrageous and I am not

The other night I had a sad realization while I was watching Toy Story 3.  I am watching the cartoon and notice that Barbie has a better booty than I do. What the heck?!!? Then it got me to thinking about how cartoons are much better off than me.  A sad extremely funny fact.  Below, I state my case.

1. The aforementioned booty.  I've been working out for a year and this doll still beats me.  I better double, maybe triple my workouts. And of course, she pretty much everything - a corvette, dream house, a closet full of clothes and like 8000 careers.

2. Stewie from Family Guy dates more than I do.  Not really a lot I can say here.  You guys know that it's true.

3. Daphne from Scooby Doo never had frizzy hair. I have to use 2 types of conditioners, blow dry my hair straight and then use a flat iron.  Whew, typing out my routine is making me tired.

4. Judy Jetson never had to deal with traffic because she got to fly every where. Those of you that drive in DFW have probably wished that we could be flying by now, right?  Great, NASA is dropping the shuttle project and they still haven't fixed this problem.  Where are our spaceships we were promised in the 70's?

5. Jem was rock star and had pink hair.  I can't sing and look horrid with pink hair.  But I could totally rock the cute pink outfit.


So there you have it.  All these cartoons have a leg up on me.  LOL!  Today's theme is cartoons. Enjoy!



Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment