Sunday, July 10, 2011

Let's Dance Garcia men

Today I spent the day celebrating my sister I's birthday, along with all my sibling, some of my nephews and my niece.  A nice, fun lunch and then a chance to catch up at my sister's house.  As we are sitting there talking, we had some music playing in the background and my great nephew began to dance.  I love it, because he truly dances like no one is watching. He is four years old and is a little dancing machine.  I finally said, "thank goodness that he dances because it took 3 generations to finally have a Garcia man love to dance".  Neither his dad nor granddad hit the dance floor like the Garcia sisters do.  As I mentioned before, my sisters and I love and I can't stress that enough, LOVE to dance.  We get it from our momma.  So it is a breakthrough that we have a male in our family that can help us continue the tradition.   So in honor our dancing skills, today's theme is dancing. Enjoy!!







Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment