Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's My Life and I am going to LOVE it!

My youngest niece turned 13 this week.  I still can't believe it.  Where did the last 13 years ago?   Whew, that was fast.  I started thinking was about when I turned 13.  I, much like my niece counted down the days until I turned that magical age.  The age when teen was officially part of my life. Why is that?

The other thing I thought of was as a teenager we couldn't wait to get to older.  Then about 30 we didn't want that number to increase.  Now, in our 40's I hope that we all think how lucky we are that we've arrived.  Right?  Life gets better at 40 and beyond.  I like to think that I am so much smarter and more laid back on some things.  I personally think that the older the better. The alternative is not something I do want just yet, so I am going to live hard, play a lot and love immensely.  For today's soundtrack, the theme is LIFE.  Enjoy!!




Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment