Sunday, February 20, 2011

It feels like a Lady Marmalade day minus being a hooker.

So I received two "maybe" emails from potential employers.  Sweet!  It was a nice, "Thanks for applying and we may have some interest in you" email.  That may not seem like a lot for most people but seeing those words made my day.   Most days, I receive no indication of whether or not there is even an iota of interest.  Then of course there are the days where I get the rejection emails so seeing a maybe is a huge step for me.  It may not turn into anything but for a moment I have potential.

It's Sunday and another week of unemployment has begun.  Today I am not sad about it, it's just my reality.  My reality for a while.  I know this will pass and my new job is patiently waiting for me to find it.  And I will.

Fios is now my favorite thing.  I've been a TV watching fool.  Well even more so than before.  I recorded "Julie and Julia" and have watched two times all ready.  I had all ready seen it in the theater when it came out and loved it.  I now want to read the Julia Child's autobiography "My Life in France".  I sure hope my local library has it.  I kind of remember watching her show when I was younger but I really didn't have any interest.  After watching the movie it has now peaked my interest in her. Who knows, maybe I will also pick up her cook book and try my hand at cooking.  Nah!  My idea of cooking is using my wonderful George Foreman grill.  Hot dogs never tasted better.

Hope you had a great weekend.  Today's soundtrack is  French Flair.





Thanks for reading my blog.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment