Friday, February 25, 2011

This week just Keeps Getting Better

Good news, things are indeed getting better for me.  I now have another interview next week.  Those of you keeping score at home, I now have 2 interviews.  I am alive!!!  Here I was thinking that all these resumes I have been sending out were landing in a big Internet trashcan.  Well most of them are but that is besides the point. Yeah for me!  I will be out in the real world at least two times next week.

Rats, now I have to get my hair did before then.  I can't show up with all this lovely gray hair that has decided to declare a mutiny on my head.  I need a fairy godmother that will show up, wave her magic wand and my hair, nails and eyebrows would be did.  Poof - all good.  Sometimes I hate the real world. :) 

Can I to lose 5 pounds by then?  Back to the treadmill for me.  I didn't go to any of my training sessions, I was playing busy the role of "Slacker" this week. So now I need some major motivation. I think it will be to fit into my work pants.

Can I tell you how much I am loving my fios?  I found a channel devoted to movie soundtracks.  How cool is that?  Now that I think about it, how cool would it be to work on soundtracks for a living?  Listening to music and watching movies all day, oh heaven!  I do that now but no one is paying me.  I wonder how you go about getting a job like that?  Sounds like a gig I would love!!  I think I need to research that.   

I decided to add a few of my favorite pictures from my past life in radio.  Oh, those were some good times; going to concerts and meeting musicians.  Unfortunately, I was never able to meet my all time favorite band: U2 but I am not giving up hope.  I will meet them.  Oh, it will happen.  

All righty, that is all I have for now.  I must hit the gym today.  It's a sunny day and I need to get some vitamin D walking from my apartment to our gym.  Today's tasty soundtrack theme is gym motivation.  Why?  Because I need to get my lazy butt into the gym today!   Feel free to make some suggestions for my gym playlist.  Love to know what motivates you.  Enjoy!







Hope you have a great week! Don't forget to watch the Oscars on Sunday.  I know I will have lots to talk about pre and post Oscars.
Thanks for reading my blog.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment