Monday, March 21, 2011

Beautiful Girl, you were too nice

Good news!  My friend's pet is doing so much better today.  She is so happy and I am very happy for her.  Thank you God!

Had a nice calm Sunday, except for my allergies. All this wind from this past week has just about killed me.  Here's the weird thing. I am not deathly allergic to things but I am pretty much allergic to everything except for Elm.  Which is what I grew up with back home.  So no matter what is flying around here, it's gonna be bad for me.  But thank goodness for sinus meds, hot Tazo Green Tea and my Neti pot. If you don't know what a Neti pot is, you are missing out. It's kinda gross but it makes a huge difference.  Dwight on The Office did a demonstration during their first Christmas "Yankee Swap" party. This is greatness!!  Watching the reruns of The Office has made me appreciate Dwight K. Schrute even more.  But I will always love Jim and Pam.


Last night I spend it watching back to back reality shows.  Thanks to my sister, L, she has got me hooked.  She's my reality show pusher/dealer.  We started off with a little Amazing Race and then topped off the night with the train wreck that is actually listed in TV Guide as Celebrity Apprentice. 

I had never given The Amazing Race any of my time until my sister showed me the light.  For all the silly tasks the contestants do, it's really cool to see all the truly awesome destinations they get to visit.  My favorites teams are the Cowboys and Dude BFF's.  The Goths and the cheerleaders kinda get on my nerves.

As Americans we forget that there is a huge world out there that doesn't involve us.  It's amazing how many beautiful places there are in the world that I will never get to see.  I am not being a downer, just realistic.  However, I do have my passport but yet no stamps.  I would love to have at least 3 stamps by the time I am 50.  My top destinations are as follows:
  1. Ireland - I want to see where the guys from U2 grew up and maybe stalk them just a little.
  2. Italy - I love the thought of being somewhere that is so ancient and has so much history.
  3. Greece - Cuz, it's purty.
  4. Australia - Oprah has now made me want to go.  Her shows of their trip were amazing.
  5. Holland - I want to visit the Anne Frank house.
My list isn't that long but attempting to visit those places will be a challenge.  I can't do it on my current salary (which is currently about $5) so I better start looking for the sugar daddy.  Donnie Wahlberg, I am looking at you buddy.  Step it up man!

Back to my night of TV.  I am not a fan of the egotistical, obnoxious, bloated shell of a man called The Donald.   Watching him makes me want to scrub my skin with Clorox and a steel wool.  Plus this man is so out of touch with the real world.  He claims that he made his fortune because of his smarts and hard work.  Uh, how about the fact the daddy bankrolled him?  I am pretty sure that there are a lot people that would be able to capitalize on that good fortune.  I digress, I am pretty sure everyone in the world knows that fact.  I again was drawn into the realms of craziness, bitchiness, and stupidity.   Oh, Celebrity Apprentice, you make me feel so smart and superior.  I think that is one reason I am drawn to you like a superior moth to a dim witted bulb.  Here is my breakdown so far on the celebrities (I use this term loosely because when was the last time you saw Dionne Warwick?):
  • John Rich - Oh, I love him. Funny and down to earth.
  • Jose Canseco - Dumber than a box of rocks. Dude,do something, anything.
  • Little John - Ye-ah!!!  Loving him!
  • Meatloaf - Go Raiders! 
  • Gary Busey - You were awesome as Buddy Holly but frankly man, you are giving me the willies.  So happy that you now have your hearing aides.
  • Mark McGrath - You're pretty.  Remember that time we met all those years ago?  You 'member.
  • Survivor Dude - You're a worm.  Wait, you can't read this anyway because I hear that you're back home in your 9'X9' cell.
  • Dionne Warwick - Yikes, that woman is a complete bitch and so condescending.  I am shocked by your behavior. 
  • Star Jones - My, we are so full of ourselves aren't we? I guess you have to be that way when no likes you and you alienate everyone around you.  It's sad to see someone that says that she is trying to change the women treat each on these type of shows and does exactly the opposite.  You've come a long way baby!  Yes, that is sarcasm.
  • Housewife - Who cares? I will not even type your name on my blog.
  • Niki Taylor - You're pretty and way too nice.  I loved you back in the 90's and you still look great!
  • Model girl - Have no idea who you are but you rank with Jose "duh" Canseco.
  • LaToya Jackson - You are surprising.  Kudos to you for impressing the CEO.  Go girl!
  • Marlee Matlin - Why do have a dude interpreter?  That is bugging me.
The night ended with us saying bye to our sweet little super model, Niki. Yes, she is absolutely beautiful but she is so nice and didn't know anything about communicating with her team.  Plus she is still saying it's the 20th century.  Oh you pretty girl, just stand there and look good, no need to talk.  We will love you more if you don't. Sometimes you can be too nice for your own good.  Sad to see her leave but she doesn't need to "work" among some of those vultures.

Wow, I can talk up a storm.  Whew! I am exhausted.  I will end with today's soundtrack.  Today's theme in honor of Niki Taylor, is beauty.  Enjoy!





Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment