Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Today was Just Fine

My hair is a success.  Well at least I think it is.  I arrived at 8:55am and they immediately started to work.  I walked out of there at 11:00am with my new mocha look.  I love it!!!  I cut it a bit close getting home but managed to get my face on and was out door in a timely manner.

The interview went really well.  We met for almost 1 1/2 hours.  It's now time to get my head around the two interviews I have tomorrow.  When it rains it pours. Thank goodness.  It's a nice change of pace to get out of the house and have a mission.  I was out most of the day yesterday and today and tomorrow will be the same.  I feel like a person now not a statistic.  I am woman, hear me roar.

My plan for the rest of the week is to continue my job search and then get more leads for the Girl Power 2 Cure golf tournament.  I am going to stalk people now. LOL!  I am on the look out for strong women in the DFW area.  If you know of any, let me know so that I can hit them up.

Nothing much going on in my little world.  Let's see, still not dating anyone. Shock, right? LOL!  I have my profile on one dating site and not much there.  I used to be on 4 dating sites but didn't have any luck and it was just a bunch of weirdos that contacted me.  I decided to streamline and bring it down to just one site.  So far the cupboard is bare.  Okay, not bare just full of creepy dudes.  I can meet creepy dudes in real life why go to the interweb for that?  But I will not give up hope.  I know that I will meet the right person. I just need to keep my eyes open.

That's all I have for the day kiddos.  Not too exciting.  Oh well!  The soundtrack theme today is strong women.  I am one and surrounded by them.  Enjoy!








Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment