Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My thoughts are not Connected

Hello!
Just some random thoughts today.
1. I am so over this weather.  Saturday was such a beautiful day and the last two days have been blah.  I was on such a Spring high.

2. Why are they still making following movies:
  • Scream
  • Anything with Ben Stiller
  • Arthur
3. My cat is a faker.  Why?  Usually if he is eating (in the kitchen) and I walk in there or make any kind of noise, he runs out like he stole something.  Tonight, I was making tuna and gave him a little. As he was devouring it, I was in the kitchen running the disposal and making lots of noise.  What did he do?  Not a thing except stuff his face. Faker!!!

4. Reality TV is ruling my life on Sunday and Monday night. Damn you Mr. Reality TV.  How dare you make me more of a couch potato than I all ready am.

5. Rangers opening day is Friday and no one given me tickets yet. Slackers!

6. Why did NBC not announce Carson Daly as the host of The Voice?  Everything I've read just mentioned the judges.  Then bam!  Here come the commercials and low and behold there he is on screen. Is it 1999 again?  Well, those sneaky so and so's.   I will watch, it but I won't like it.  I will just have to mute when he is talking. 

Not a lot going on in my head today. I think it's because of my allergies.  Yeah, that's what why this post is super short.  So I guess my theme for today's soundtrack is another random set of songs since I was so random today.








Thanks for reading my blog.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment