Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's Been A While since I've seen a good film

The Dallas Film Festival starts next Thursday and I can't wait.  I've signed up for several contests in order to win passes so wish me luck. There some great films (old and new) that I really want to watch.  Everyone cross your fingers because if I win, I get two passes and I get to take a guest.  My list so far is:

It's a beautiful Spring day and the day has been great.  Had a great workout (of course I couldn't breath because our gym is 78 degrees and my allergies are horrible), a little house cleaning (I love the smell of Pinesol) and now am I sitting through my 3rd hour of 90210.  No, I do not consider that a confession because I am not embarrassed that I still love that goofy show.  Every time I watch, I still want Brenda and Dylan to stay together.  I remember in college being hooked to this show. Thursday night was my do not call night because I had to get my dose of Brenden, Dylan and David.  OK, maybe I should have put this on yesterday's confession list.

Later I will be heading to my friend's house to celebrate his 41st birthday. 41 will be a great year for both of us.  So in honor of his birthday, it's a special birthday soundtrack to my Will.







Thanks for reading my blog and enjoy this fantastic day!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment