Friday, March 11, 2011

Random stuff - It's not just One Thing

And it's Friday. Been kind of a weird week. I just have a feeling that I will be getting to work soon.  Yesterday I was out for most of the morning and came back about 1:30pm.  I did a few things around the house then about 4pm I decided to shut my brain down and watch Law & Order.  While I was laying on the couch, I just had a feeling that this was going to be the last of my unemployment days.  I can't explain it.  Maybe it's woman's intuition. 

I had my two interviews this week. They both went well.  As usual it's a waiting game now.  But that is okay.  I am busy working on Juliana's Golf tournament and I think I might start another round of spring cleaning.  I just saw a commercial about a woman's resell shop in Plano that buys your items that day.  Woo! Hoo!  I have a few things that I can totally live without especially since they don't fit me.  Cha-ching!

Speaking of commercials, I just saw this one.  I literally laughed out loud.  Hi-larious!  I love the whole 70's look. 


Today's soundtrack is another 80's theme.  Spring time in the 80's. Ahhh, good times. Enjoy!






Have a great weekend and thanks for reading my blog.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment